Frase de la semana

"Para que nada nos separe, que no nos una nada."

Pablo Neruda.

viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Stop Motion: Money.




Money, get away 
Get a good job with more pay 
And your O.K. 

Money, it's a gas 
Grab that cash with both hands 
And make a stash 

New car, caviar, four star daydream 
Think I'll buy me a football team 

Money get back 
I'm all right Jack 
Keep your hands off my stack 

Money, it's a hit 
Don't give me that 
Do goody good bullshit 

I'm in the hi-fidelity 
First class traveling set 
And I think I need a Lear jet 


-Pink Floyd. Money. The Dark Side of the Moon (1973)

Juanjo Aguilar

Licencia Creative Commons
Money por Juan José Aguilar se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario